Doll Making Kit
Waldorf Doll Making Basic Kit
In this kit you will find all the basic supplies you need to make your own 16 inch natural doll.
Each kit includes :
- 1/2 meter of doll jersey in your choice of skin tone with pattern pre-sewn and ready to cut out
- 1 pound Canadian Merino wool for stuffing
- 1 meter of tubular gauze to form the head
- 1 doll making needle
- Red/pink beeswax crayon
- Printed basic instructions for construction
- Matching Gutermann thread
Other supplies you will need to purchase on your own :
- Yarn for hair and rug hooking tool if you use this method for attaching hair
- Fabric for clothing
- Embroidery thread and needles for eyes and mouth
- White dental floss for shaping the head of your doll
Skills you need to complete your project :
- Basic hand sewing
- Crocheting if you use this method to attach yarn hair
- Embroidery for stitching eyes and mouth
- Knitting or machine sewing for clothing
I use the finest quality supplies available when I make my dolls and I am happy to offer them now to you to make a doll yourself.
Our doll skin tricot is specially made for professional doll-makers and imported from Europe. It is 100% cotton, thick, knit interlock and comes in fair, golden, peach, mocha, terracotta and dark brown. It is 40 cm tubular or 80 cm when cut wide open.